ARO Sehore, HQ Recruitment 2020 zone Jabalpur Conducting Army Rally Open Bharti in Sehore for Soldier GD, Technical, Nursing Assistant Vacancies. MP Army Notification to Attend Indian Army Recruitment Rally at Sehore.
- 1 Sehore Army Rally Bharti 2018-19 → Soldier GD, Technical, Nursing Asst, NA Veterinary, Clerk, SKsT, Tradesmen Vacancies –
Sehore Army Rally Bharti 2018-19 → Soldier GD, Technical, Nursing Asst, NA Veterinary, Clerk, SKsT, Tradesmen Vacancies –
Indian Army, Headquarters recruiting zone Jabalpur, Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Sehore going to conduct an open rally bharti for all the category posts – Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/ SKsT, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant/ NA Veterinary & Soldier Tradesmen etc at Police Line Ground, Sehore in Madhya Pradesh State for candidates belonging to Rajgarh, Bhopal, Harda, Raisen, Chhindwara, Vidisha, Betul, Hoshangabad, or Sehore Districts of Madhya Pradesh State. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility mentioned in the Sehore Army Rally official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before 19th September 2017 and can attend the army rally from 5th October 2017 to 13th October 2017 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read Indian Army Original job Notification before Applying for the desired Post.
–Subscribe our MP job portal for govt jobs 2019 or sarkari naukri in Madhya Pradesh.
Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Sehore Details:
Name of the Post:
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Soldier Nursing Assistant (Veterinary)
3. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper
4. Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical (ABSN)
5. Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass)
6. Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass)
For post 1 candidates should have passed 10th Class.
For post 2 candidates should have passed 12th Class/ Equivalent (with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects).
For post 3 candidates should have passed 12th Class/ Equivalent (with Arts, Commerce/ Science subjects).
For post 4 candidates should have passed 12th Class with English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths Subjects.
For post 5 candidates should have passed 8th Class & Higher Education.
For post 6 candidates should have passed 10th Class & Higher Education.
For post 1 candidates age limit should be between 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
For post 2 to 6 candidates age limit should be between 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be based on candidates performance in Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Exam, Screening of Documents and Rally.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (or just click link given below) & attend army recruitment rally along with original and two photocopies of admit card. black & white Laser Printed, Education Certificate. Registration Card, Marks Sheets and Board Certificates of 10th/ 12th and Graduation Degree, Nativity (Domicile) Certificate, Caste, Sports & NCC Certificates, 20 color photographs from normal camera with white shirt and sky blue background, Identity proof to include original Aadhar Card / any other recognized Documents. Candidates are advised to visit the official notification.
Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 21/07/2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 19/09/2017.
Dates for Recruitment Rally: 05/10/2017 to 13/10/2017.
Date of Written Exam: 26/11/2017.
Venue:- Police Line Ground, Sehore.
Latest Indian Army Jobs 2019-20:
- Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2020 — Fire Engine Driver OFB India Jobs Vacancies @ofbindia.gov.in
- Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2020 Notification- JAG 26 Course (April 2021) Online Form
- Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2020 Application form for Female
- Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2020 — Apply Online For 300 Indian Army SSC Officer Jobs Vacancy
- TA Army Bharti 2020- Territorial Army Recruitment Rally 2020-21
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2020. Join Navy Jobs After 10+2/12th Pass Graduation
- APS Careers 2020- Army Public School Recruitment, Jobs Notification, Apply Online
- Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 for ITI & Non-ITI 6060 Vacancies
- Indian Army Jobs 2020 for Graduates Religious Teacher 152 Job Vacancies Apply Online
- 23 FAD Recruitment 2020 Apply for 108 Tradesman Mate, Fireman & Other