- 1 BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Vacancy
- 1.1 BHEL Bhopal Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Jobs 2019 Details
- 1.2 BHEL Bhopal Pay Scale for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice
- 1.3 Required Age for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice
- 1.4 Essential Qualification required for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice:
- 1.5 Mode of Selection for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice:
- 1.6 Way of Applying for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Vacancy in BHEL Bhopal:
- 1.7 Dates to Remember for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment:
- 1.8 MP Employment News 2020 for Current Govt Jobs:
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Vacancy
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 → Apply Online for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Vacancies: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Bhopal has displayed 229 vacant seats for Graduate & Diploma Apprentice posts. Candidates satisfying the desirous eligibility conditions as mentioned in the BHEL Bhopal official notification can submit their application by online submission on or before last date 21st January 2019 with the help of details given below-
|Organization Name||BHEL Bhopal|
|Name of the Post||Graduate & Diploma Apprentice|
|Pay Scale||See below table|
|Job Type||All India Govt Jobs|
|Work Experience||See Notification|
|Name of the posts||No. of the posts|
|Graduate & Diploma Apprentice||229|
|Name of the posts||Pay Scale|
|Graduate||Rs.6000 Per Month|
| Diploma Apprentice
||Rs.4000 Per Month|
|Name of the posts||Age|
|Graduate & Diploma Apprentice||Candidates age limit should be between 14-25 Years. -Upper age relaxation should be as per govt norms.|
|Name of the posts||Qualification|
|Graduate & Diploma Apprentice||Candidates should possess 1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/ OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/ Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
|Candidates selection will be on the basis of Group Discussion and/ or Interview.|
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online at BHEL Bhopal’s website (direct link is given below).
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with self-attested documents to:
|Last date for submission of online application:||21/01/2019|
|Last date of receipt hard copy of application:||28/01/2019|